(As of July 12, 2021)
As there is a continuing need to control the number of visitors and commuters, based on the activity restrictions in the University of Tokyo as a measure against COVID-19, our opening hours are as follows.
The offices open with the utmost consideration against the spread of infection. Office hours will be shorter than the usual hours.
9:00-13:00 (on weekdays)
(usual hours were 9:00-17:00 on weekdays)
* In case of emergency, staff can remain available until 17:00 on weekdays.
If you need to visit during the hours of 13:00-17:00, please contact us beforehand.
Please use e-mails for inquiries and avoid coming to offices as much as possible.
(1) Academic Affairs Department
- Student Support Team/General Affairs
Office Guide for Students
* You can find useful information before you visit us.
- Office of Graduate Students (Graduate School of Information Science and Technology)
- WINGS Office
(2) International Affairs Department
-Office of International Relations (IST)
Please replace * with @.
(3) Automatic Certificate Issuing Machine (located at the entrance hall on the 1st floor of Engineering Building No.8)
(available between 9:00-17:30 (as usual))
* Information regarding reopening of departmental offices will be announced from each office directly to its students and faculty members.
(1) Infection disease control measures will be conducted at the office counters.
(2) Offices and services will be closed/stopped without notice if a large wave of visitors causes the office spaces to be crowded with people, as this is counterproductive to preventing infection.
Copyright © 2019 Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo