This special admission is for “English Program on Intelligent Information Processing”. We aim to select excellent students from top universities of the world. Good scholarships are available.
Check the Application Guide and prepare the necessary materials for your application.
This may include your transcripts, certificates, photograph, the proof of your examination fee payment (See 3. below), etc.
(*available from 11/1)
■Notes on Photograph Data■
・Upload your photograph to the 'WEB Application System'.
・This photograph will be used for your student ID card after your enrollment.
・Prepare a photograph as guided below:
－Size: length 308 pixels × width 236 pixels
－Resolution: 300 dpi
－A clear photograph taken within the past 3 months that shows your upper body facing forward with your head uncovered, with plain background
－Must be different from your passport photo
1) E-shiharai.net (by credit card):
Refer to the 'How to make Payment of Examination Fee at E-shiharai.net' and pay your examination fee as instructed.
→Click here to navigate to 'E-shiharai.net'. 【available period: 10/18-11/5】
■Examination fee for AY2022 admission is 10,000 JPY.
【Important】 Application documents must be submitted only by uploading the files to the WEB Application System. (*No need to mail them by post.)
Request the letter from your recommender in advance of your application.
1. Examinees should register the necessary information about the examinees themselves and their recommenders through the 'Registration Form for Recommender'. (*available from 11/1)
2. The URL for uploading the recommendation letter will be notified to the recommender by email.
3. The recommender should upload the recommendation letter to the website indicated in that email.
【The deadline for uploading the recommendation letter】November 12 (Fri), 2021
4. After the recommender completes uploading, both the recommender and the examinee will receive the confirmation message by email.
Office of International Relations,
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
The University of Tokyo
*Please replace (at) with @ when sending a message.
*Please contact us by email due to the reduction and teleworking of the staff.
Copyright © 2019 Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo