Exchange Program through IST
- Receive a permission from your supervising professor.
- Take TOEFL iBT or IELTS.
- Bring the completed application forms of the school you plan to go by following the instruction of the school's Student Exchange web site one month before the deadline. (If it is online application, a copy of the application forms are accepted.)
- Apply for Scholarship etc.
- Note：You are not allowed to take a leave of absence from the university.
・Partner Universities Student Exchange web site
- IIT, Indian Institute of Technology (India)
- IIM, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore（India)
- Chulalongkorn University, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Science（Thailand）
- VUT, Vienna University of Technology（Austria）
- DTU, Technical University of Denmark（Denmark）
- Aalto University (Helsinki University of Technology)（Finland）
- Ecole Normale Superieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Cachan)（France）
- CentraleSupelec (Ecole Centrale Paris)（France）
- INSA Lyon, Institute National des Sciences Appliquees de Lyon（France）
- IMT Atlantique (Ecole des Mines de Nantes)（France）
- Ulm University（Germany）
- TU Darmstadt, Darmstadt University of Technology（Germany）
- TUM, Technical University of Munich（Germany）
- Politecnico Di Torino（Italy）
- NINU, Norwegian University of Science and Technology（Norway）
- LIU, Linkoping University, the Institute of Technology（Sweden）
・After you are accepted（after you receive your acceptance letter from the university you applied）
- Apply for the visa and accomodation by following the accepted university's instruction
- Buy overseas travel insurance（Please ask OIR about Comprehensive Insurance for Students Lives Coupled with "Gakkensai")
- Fill out some forms at your department office for Study Abroad ("Request of Permission to Study Abroad" is mandatory)
Up to 10 credits can be transfered to UTokyo. However, you must complete the procedure BEFORE you go study abroad at your department office. Please fill out those documents listed below. You can get the documents at the department office. (It is not guaranteed 100% for the credits to be accepted.)
- "Credits Recongnition Application"
- "Course Names and Credits Number Recongnition through Study Abroad"
Related Link： "Program Offered by University"
Contact: Office of International Relations <istoir.t[at]gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp>